As with any business I have guidelines which enables me to offer you as the customer the
best experience possible, please bear with me as I list these policies:
1. Each class is very important and MUST not be missed! If you know in advance that you are going
to miss a class please let me know so we can schedule a makeup session to suit your schedule. I do charge $50 for this session.
2. If you do miss a class please contact
me as soon as possible to schedule that session. You cannot simply show up at class the following week as your dog will now
be behind the class and it is unfair to everyone else for us to stop class to try and catch you and your pup up to the class.
3. I do not email out homework, if you miss a class so please don't even ask
:) The weekly homework sheet is merely a reminder of what was covered in class that week and in no way explains or at all
describes the training.
4. If your dog gets sick during the course of the class, leave it at home and come without them!
You will learn just as much (and sometimes more) by just observing the class!
5. If you get sick please try to attend one of the other nights available OR send a family member/friend
who has been watching you work with your dog and is familiar to the dog in your place.
6. Class is held in all weather! Please do not call/text/email to inquire if class will be held.
If the weather is too extreme for you please attend another night that week.
7. I teach 4 classes per week and my time for lengthy phone/email/text consults are limited.
If you have a question please text it to the # provided. If you have a complicated issue that requires more please text me
to schedule a one on one appointment ($50 per hour).
Please never forget that you hired me to help you train your dog. I am here to help and offer my 25 years of dog training
experience. If you decide not to follow the training standards set by Scotch Pines I do ask that you not confuse your dog
by continuing in my class.
are only given up until 3 full days before the starting date of your chosen class. Refunds and/or tuition transfers are not
given for ANY reason past that point, please do not ask. I do understand life becomes busy with sports, vacations, work, etc
however that conflict is something that can be avoided by proper planning.
Class is exciting and fun and
I look forward to getting to know you and your pup in class!